Christine Renda is a personal finance professional specializing in the areas of back office optimization, bookkeeping and financial analysis, cashflow management and budgeting, and daily money management. Her strengths lie in her ability to understand clients' monetary problems, propose alternatives and implement organized solutions which optimize client's time and saves money. Ms. Renda combines her natural talent for organization and analytical thinking with her desire to help people take control of their finances. Her goal is to organize her client's financial affairs so as to give them financial freedom and peace of mind to enjoy other life pursuits.
Throughout her career, Ms. Renda has enjoyed rich and varied assignments, utilizing expert analytical, communications and leadership skills. She owes a great deal of her success to her detailed planning and implementation skills.
- Automated a manually maintained double entry book keeping system, saving the client 40 hours of work per month and reducing year end closing process by over 2 weeks.
- Developed strategic financial actions plans to help numerous clients get their financial affairs back on track. These strategies enabled them to recapture 4K in monthly cash and eliminate 50K in credit card debt.
- Bookkeeping and financial advisory for a leading insurance agency. Restructured the chart of accounts and record keeping procedures, enabling client to make better informed business decisions.
- Managed daily financial affairs (including tax preparation, investment tracking and bookkeeping) for a multi-million dollar family owned business
Prior to establishing her own business, Ms. Renda spent over 12 years working as a management professional, specializing in the area of project management, analysis, problem resolution and client relationship management. In her last corporate position, Ms. Renda was a director for Bristol-Myers Squibb's Information Management Group. She was recognized as an effective leader who helped clients streamline business processes to increase operational efficiencies. During her career at Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ms. Renda led major initiatives to integrate multiple financial reporting processes into intranet applications. Charged with business process re-engineering for BMS's financial community, she achieved $6 million in annual savings through her ability to direct highly effective teams. Prior to her career at Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ms. Renda refined her IT skills at Dun and Bradstreet and IBM leading numerous initiatives to develop and support back office applications including, payroll, benefits and financial reporting systems.
- Automated financial reports for a growing merchant services company enabling them to identify and focus their attention on the most critical components of their business.
Ms. Renda has a bachelors degree in mathematics from Boston College and a MBA from Pace University with a concentration in Information Technology. She is a member of professional societies and associations including American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM), Somers Chamber of Commerce and the Northern and Central Westchester Geriatric Committees. Christine serves as the Secretary of the North Salem Chamber of Commerce and Treasurer of the Lake Hawthorne Homeowners Association.