What is a Daily Money Manager?
Does your service replace the service of my accountant or financial advisor?
How will I know that my bills have been paid?
What are your fees and policies?
- Daily Money Managers (DMMs) provide professional assistance to clients who have difficulty managing their day-to-day financial affairs or lack time to handle their personal monetary affairs.
- A DMM does not take the place of professionals in accounting, investment or social service fields and does not provide legal, financial planning or investment advice. We do work closely with your own financial advisors, accountants, attorneys and other advisors to ensure all your daily financial records are kept in good order.
- For those clients receiving monthly bill paying services, we provide a monthly statement showing all bills, amounts paid and the payment dates. This information can be used to monitor and track your income and expenses.
- The initial phone consultation is at no charge. Once we have a better understanding of your individual needs, we will provide a fee quote. Our contract defines the scope of services we are being asked to perform. Payments can be due either at the time services are rendered or can be invoiced on a monthly basis.
- We will not disclose, share or discuss your personal information with anyone unless you direct us to do so. We protect the client's right to privacy and confidentiality in accordance with the laws of the state where the services are performed.
Are you bonded and insured?
- Yes, we have an error and omissions policy and a businesses service surety bond. Combined, these policies protect clients against damages caused by unintentional mistakes and threat of fraud or theft.